Last Updated: 8/2/2023
Personal information collected from you.
When you place an order with us (either over the phone, in-person, or online), create an account through the Services, or otherwise interact with us, we may collect your personal information. We may also collect your personal information from vendors and other third parties. This information may include:
- Your full name
- Contact information (email address and phone number)
- Payment information (processed through a third-party payment processor)
- Shipping information, including your address
- Your username and password (if you make an account with us through the Site)
- Marketing preferences
- Your birthday and month
- Your precise geolocation
- Information about your race and religious preferences
- Information about your clothing size, height, and weight
- Your level of education
If you have an account with us, we may also collect information about your profile, including information about your browsing and purchase history.
Other personal information collected through the Services.
You can visit the Site or App without submitting any information that we can use to identify you personally. However, if you use certain features on the Services, such as the chat feature, the “Contact Us” feature, or sign up for our newsletter, we will collect your personal information. Such personal information may include your name, email address, and any other information that you choose to provide.
Server logs automatically record information and details about your online interactions with us. For example, server logs may record information about your visit to our Services at a particular time and day and collect information such as your device ID or IP address.
A pixel tag (also known as a web beacon, clear GIF, pixel, or tag) is an image or a small string of code that may be placed in an advertisement or email. It allows companies to set or read cookies or transfer information to their servers when you load a webpage or interact with online content. For example, we or our service providers may use pixel tags to determine whether you have interacted with a specific part of our Services, viewed a particular advertisement, or opened a specific email.
Our Services may include plugins from other companies, including social media companies (e.g., the Facebook “Like” button). These plugins may collect information, such as information about the pages you visit, and share it with the company that created the plugin even if you do not click on the plugin. These third-party plugins are governed by the privacy policies and terms of the companies that created them.
SDKs and mobile advertising IDs.
Our Services may include third-party software development kits (“SDKs”) that allow us and our service providers to collect information about visitor activity. In addition, some mobile devices come with a resettable advertising ID (such as Apple’s IDFA and Google’s Advertising ID) that, like cookies and pixel tags, allow us and our service providers to identify visitors over time for advertising purposes.
Third-party online tracking and targeted advertising.
We also may partner with certain third parties to collect, analyze, and use some of the personal and other information described in this section. For example, we may allow third parties to set cookies or use web beacons on the Services or in email communications from us. We may also use advertising and analytics trackers through the Services, as described below.
Aggregated or deidentified information.
We may also collect and share aggregated or deidentified information about users of the Services. This information may include, for example, how many people visited the Site on a particular day or purchased a specific item. Such aggregated or deidentified information will not identify you personally.
INFORMATION SHARING & USE
We may share your information (as described in the “Information Collection” section) with the following entities:
- Our service providers, contractors, processors, and vendors
- Our business affiliates
- Third party marketing partners
- Advertising networks and analytics providers (as further discussed below)
- Government entities (to the extent required by law)
- Other third parties for a legal purpose (such as in response to a court order)
- Other third parties in the possible event of a merger, acquisition, purchase, sale, or disposal of all or part of our business or assets
- Other third parties for their commercial purposes (you may opt-out of such sharing in the “Your Choices” section or through the “Privacy Rights” section)
We may use and share your personal information for the following purposes:
- To process and fulfill your order, including to send you emails to confirm your order status and shipment
- To contact you about special promotions, new products, and updates on our site
- To understand your shopping preferences to better serve you in the future
- To allow you to use our in-store and online technologies
- To provide consistent, personalized services across all channels, including to personalize our advertising, marketing communications, shopping experiences, and promotional offers
- To determine the store location closest to you
- For our third-party partners to send you related marketing materials.
- To organize local community events, promotions, and in-store experiences
- To facilitate social sharing (Like and follow us at @UNTUCKit)
- To allow you to enroll and participate in a loyalty or customer relationship program
- To prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate fraud, security breaches, and activities that are or may be prohibited or illegal
- As we believe to be required or appropriate under applicable law, to respond to requests from government authorities and comply with legal process
LEGAL BASES FOR PROCESSING
Our legal bases for processing your personal information are: 1) our legitimate interest in running and maintaining our business; 2) performance and fulfillment of our contracts; 3) your consent; and 4) compliance with our legal obligations. In many instances, more than one of these legal bases apply to the processing of your personal information.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
Occasionally we provide links on our websites to other sites we think you will enjoy. These sites operate independently of us and have established their own privacy and security policies. For the best online experience, we strongly encourage you to review these policies at any site you visit. We are not responsible for the content or practices of any linked websites, which are provided solely for the convenience and information of our visitors.
If you want to update, change, delete, or access your personal information, you can do so by logging in with your email and password, then clicking the “My Account” tab at the top. Alternatively, you can contact us to update, change, delete, or access your personal information by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe from emails or text messages you receive from us, you may do so by following the instructions in those messages or by contacting us at email@example.com.
We share your personal information with third-party marketing partners for commercial purposes. If you would like to opt out of this third-party sharing, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Analytics and Targeted Advertising
The Services also enable third-party tracking mechanisms to collect information about you and your computing devices for use in online interest-based advertising. For example, third parties may use the fact that you visited our Site or App to target online ads to you. In addition, our third-party advertising networks might use information about your use of our Site or App to help target advertisements based on your online activity in general. For information about interest-based advertising practices, including privacy and confidentiality, visit the Network Advertising Initiative website or the Digital Advertising Alliance website.
The use of online tracking mechanisms by third parties is subject to those third parties’ own privacy policies, and not this Policy. If you prefer to prevent third parties from setting and accessing cookies on your computer or other device, you may set your browser to block cookies. Additionally, you may remove yourself from the targeted advertising of companies within the Network Advertising Initiative by opting out here, or of companies participating in the Digital Advertising Alliance by opting out here. Although our Services do not respond to “do not track” browser headers, you can limit tracking through these third-party programs and by taking the other steps discussed above.
You may also opt-out of interest-based advertising by adjusting the advertising preferences on your mobile device (for example, in iOS, visit Settings > Privacy > Advertising > Limit Ad Tracking, and in Android, visit Settings > Google > Ads > Opt out of interest-based ads). Additionally, you may opt out for companies that participate in the Digital Advertising Alliance's AppChoices tool by downloading it here and following the instructions in the app.
If you are a resident of the EU, UK, or another jurisdiction with an applicable privacy law, you may have certain rights available to you. These rights may include:
- The right to be informed about our data collection practices;
- The right to access and rectify your data;
- The right to erase or delete your data;
- The right to data portability;
- The right to restrict and object to the processing of your data (including for direct marketing purposes);
- The right to opt-out of the sale of your information;
- The right to opt-out of the processing of your sensitive personal information;
- The right to opt-out of targeted advertising;
- The right to opt-out of marketing emails and text messages;
- The right to limit our use of any automated decision-making processes that produce legal or similarly significant effects;
- The right to lodge a complaint to your local data protection authority; and
- The right to withdraw consent (to the extent applicable).
To exercise any of the rights listed above, please contact us via email at email@example.com. We will respond to your request as soon as reasonably possible and in the time period required by applicable law. Prior to complying with your request, we will first verify your identity by comparing the information you provide with the information we have on file for you.
Additionally, you may authorize an agent to make a request on your behalf. To designate an agent, please provide a written and signed document by both you and the agent that authorizes the agent to act on your behalf. You may also use a power of attorney. We will still require you to provide information to allow us to reasonably verify that you are the person about whom we collected personal information.
If we deny your request in whole or in part or do not respond to your request within the time period required under applicable law, certain privacy laws may provide you with the right to appeal our decision. You can submit your appeal by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are a California resident, please read our California Privacy Notice that identifies additional rights that may apply to you.
The information that we collect through or in connection with the Services is transferred to and processed in the United States for the purposes described above. We also may subcontract the processing of your data to, or otherwise share your data with, affiliates or third parties in the United States or countries other than your country of residence. The data protection laws in these countries may be different from, and less stringent than, those in your country of residence. While your personal information is in these other countries, it may be accessed by those countries’ courts, law enforcement, and national security authorities. By using the Services or by providing any personal or other information to us, you expressly consent to such transfer and processing.
To obtain more information about our data transfer policies and practices, please contact our privacy department at email@example.com.
To keep your kids safe, we do not knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of thirteen. Our websites are not targeted to or intended for use by children.
We want you to have an enjoyable and secure shopping experience at UNTUCKit.com. We maintain administrative, technical, and physical safeguards designed to protect the personal information you provide against accidental, unlawful, or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure, or use. While we implement these and other security measures on this site, please note that 100 percent security is not always possible—but we’ll continue to strive toward it.
We retain personal information about you necessary to fulfill the purpose for which that information was collected or as required or permitted by law. We do not retain personal information longer than is necessary for us to achieve the purposes for which we collected it. When we destroy your personal information, we do so in a way that prevents that information from being restored or reconstructed.
This Policy may be updated periodically and without prior notice to you to reflect changes to our personal information practices. Whenever we make a change, we will post the updated Policy at this Site, and we encourage you to check our policy periodically. If we make a material change to the Policy, you will be provided with appropriate notice.
You can contact us with any questions about this policy using the information below:
Phone: +1 (888) 992-3102